1.31.2014

Spring Home Decor Project

Hey Everyone!

I'm here to share a pretty little home decor project I just finished. I still have my winter decorations up but they are going bye bye at the end of January so I thought I would get a jump start on some brighter Spring decor. I used my Silhouette and my new "My Garden" clipart set. It comes with .svgs so you can use any of it with your Silhouette! Here is the set
 And here is the little decor piece I made:
 I used the back out of an old frame and just glued some pretty paper on the front before mounting my piece.
 I layered the flowers and accented with some glitter glue, I love how it turned out and you can layer yours however you want! The more delicate leaves I printed straight on the background, saving time and making assembly way easier.

1 comment: